Skip to content

Take Time To Renew Your Spirit

2013/01/27

buckminster fuller quote.

10 Comments leave one →
  1. 2013/01/27 11:37 pm

Oh I sure like the graphic. Green nuclear! The only nuclear I’ll ever support. We need a nuclear awareness explosion very soon. Let’ work for that happening.

• 2013/01/28 2:42 pm

Hi John – thanks for dropping by (twitter didn’t let me message you back!).
      We agree then – the only kind of nuclear explosion we will tolerate is a nuclear awareness explosion!

• 2013/02/04 5:30 pm

I’ve been against nukes for a long time. I follow what is going on in Fukushima. Sad for those residents that live around that plant. Sorry for delay in response. I’ve just launched my site and can’t exactly where things are going and where to find them yet. Just saw this. I’ve got a meeting with my web designer and hopefully I’ll get things sorted out.

• 2013/01/30 6:39 pm

@JC wot a fun blog you got :)

2. 2013/01/30 5:50 am

Great image.

All we need to do (so I understand) is to convince just one hundred people to act.

Yep, just 100.

There’s just one problem: they don’t live on the same planet as us, because those hundred people are the hundred richest on, err, ‘our’ planet…

3. 2013/01/30 12:52 pm

To quote one of my favourite sci-fi movies, Galaxy Quest: Never give up, never surrender (even if you feel outnumbered)!

• 2013/01/30 6:33 pm

When we’re gone, will there be anyone left to say:

“by Grabthar’s hammer, by the Suns of Warvan: you shall be avenged!”

?

<thinks>Must go watch that movie again…</thinks>